Thursday, December 15, 2005

I'll Be Home for Christmas


Although this may not really be what I drove last night it sure does seem like that's what it looked like! Last night during the long one hour drive I enjoyed driving through a steady snow shower. I love driving in the snow it makes driving a little more challenging! In fact it's almost this little battle between you and the slick roads. My goal not to crash.

It's funny though I wish that I put that much serisousness in my spritial life. I'm just thinking this as I right. I can't help but view myself like Edmond from the Cronicles of Narnia. I feel like there are many times where I'm the traitor in the group (the body of Christ). Even more so when I'm home. At IWU it's a lot easier to stay with Jesus at school than at home. First full day at home and I feel like a traitor already. Now to be honest with myself that is a very humbling thought. To know that I've hurt the heart of the Father since i've been home.
So what? Ok good Micah messed up...why should it matter? I'm making a decleration and a challenge for Christmas: Be Careful How You Drive! Driving in the snow we know is slick and it takes more time and more of our concetration to keep from Crashing! SO this Christmas season, I'm writing this out maybe not for you to take and apply but mostly for me, to your time, concentrate on the goal of Jesus. Interact with the very person that left heaven, giving up his rights so that we may have Life, eternal Life, with God. So My friends Be Careful How You Drive, and focus on Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home