Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Wait What Just Happened



So I was sitting at the computer reading what is needing to be read for my classes tomorrow, when I began to reflect. And did I reflect. I have been asked the question, "How was your break?" At least 25 times these last four days, and my response every time is "Really good, how was yours?" I really am hoping everytime that I ask that people who reflect on their break, even though I haven't. And I realized as I was reading I was needing to reflect so here I go.
Break was great, I really like it! I got to spend some quality times with people. Especially with people from Max and Ermas. The LORD had kept the doors open for me to come back and continue to invest into the lives of those at Max and Ermas. I really do love those people, and being the only professing Christian there is challenging yet an amazing opportunity to show the love of God in a personal way.
Then came time with friends! It was so great to connect with old friends from church. When I left in May for Nappanee I didn't have a lot of contact with those old friends but coming home I got to spend lots of time with them and it was amazing we had so much fun together.
Then came the highlight of my break, ORLANDO, and Logos 05...Everytime I thought about what was going on I just kept saying to my self "wait what just happened...did that really just happen to me" God was giving so many opportunities to connect with people both from the South and from IWU. God was so gracious to me in this time. I'm not going to lie even though I was there to work, I learned more that I was ever expecting. The WORD became so real to me and for the first time in about 4 months I was able to worship God without a care of what was going on around me. I was able to connect with the LORD again! That wasn't the only thing that happened in ORLANDO, i reconnected with an old friend. Her and I spent a lot of time together, infact it was a lot of fun. We are great friends and I am really blessed to have her friendship and I'm excited to see how God directs our friendship. My friends continue to pray for my heart and the leading of our friendship.
How did your break Go? Honest how are you what's happened lately, when you look at the road behind you, what just happened? I can't wait to hear your stories!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Blogger Dan Eggenschwiler said...

Micah, just thought I would leave you a little love here, and say how much fun I had at Logos hanging out and also that I am thankful for you lending your ear so frequently since coming back. Looking forward to more. See you buddy.

dan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home