Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Avoiding Homework

Do you ever have those moments where everything else seems more exciting than homework? I'm in that mode right now...I know what's going to happen to. I'm going to be up late tonight doing homework, and I'll be tired tom, but this seems much more important to me than Homework...what do you think?
So, How are you? I miss everyone who reads this blog, I don't feel like I communicate well enough to you all, so here's what God has been teaching me lately. 1) He's faithful, I've really struggled with some scripture and why God was so faithful to the people in it. They lied and tricked people into getting what they wanted, yet God still was faithful to them. Now dumb Micah didn't pick up on the analogy of my life to theirs, until I thought of the Covenant. God established the Covenant through Abraham, so he had to stay faithful. Through that line He brought Jesus, which is where I come into play. God's faithfulness to a flawed race brought me into relationship with Him...if any of that makes sense...
2) He's proud of me! I think that speaks for it self
3) He is proud o You! Again I think that speaks for it self
Now I know that these things are basic and maybe a senior ministry major shouldn't just be learning these things, and I"m not God is just reminding me of how Great and Faithful His love for us truly is...What has God been teaching you lately? Talk to me, don't' be shy

Thank you to all who are standing strong up at the front lines of ministry! Paul I love you man, I'm praying for you!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:04 AM, Blogger pk said...

The love is mutual!
Now go do your homework ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home