Thursday, September 07, 2006

To My Friend

So it's been about a week since my friend was unjustly let go from his job...I'm not going into details but this is for him...I just want him to know that He is a great man after God's own heart..>I don't know how else to help him other than to say You are a hero thanks for not holding bitterness thanks for standing up for the Father even when the church doesn't seem to be doing His will...thanks for not running away when things got hard...I know this may not make sense to a lot of you but if you know my friend I encourage you to let him know how important he is to you.

Thanks for being the encouraging one to me while i was a heretic in theology class...You're my hero and you'll always be a great friend! I pray that God will lead you to advance the kingdom more than you would have ever expected!

Thanks for being a great friend!

1 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger Phil Strahm said...

Amen....

Well said for such a "heretic"...haha.

My prayers are also with our friend and partner in ministry. I miss him already...good one's are hard to come by!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home