Friday, August 25, 2006

Tag I'm it...i guess

So I was about to write a blog about my experience as the first person to be a customer at the brand spankin new Starbucks right by my house this morning at 5:30, but instead Phil S. decided it would be more fun for everyone to learn about my life, so Phil in spirit of "Get-it-done" leadership here it goes:

According to YOUR personal opinion, answer these questions...

ONE of your Favorite Movie MOMENTS of All Time: The scene in Rudy where the slow clap starts and Rudy finally gets to play, and boy does he play... he even gets a sack!!! RUDY RUDY RUDY!!!

ONE of the Greatest Episodes of what TV show ever: "Saved by the Bell (Any episode...the Zach Attack one's are great... "Talking about Friends forever, always will be Friends forever"...what a classic song)" Phil Strahm nailed it...amazing episode, so I'm going to jump on to that answer

One movie that made you LAUGH out loud many times: "Talladega Nights, The Legend of Ricky Bobby"

ONE TV show that you wish you could be on: "The Price is Right or "Scrubs"

ONE of your Favorite SONGS of all time: Where the Street has no name by U2

One song you wish YOU wrote: "Yellow Submarine" by Beatles...I think it would have been fun to be a Beatle

ONE of the GREATEST movies that NOBODY has seen: I want to say Garden State, but I'm not sure how many have seen it, i just know not many in NC where I live have! Great movie

ONE song that truly MOVES you: "From the Inside Out/ Came to the Rescue" by Hillsong United I know Phil and many others are not suprised by this pick but for me the combination of these two songs is amazing...Almost every time I hear this I feel near to the heart of God.

ONE movie that truly MOVED you: "Hoosiers"

ONE MOVIE that you cried at: "Hoosiers"

MOST PLAYED song on your IPOD to date: Man in the Mirror by Michael Jackson

ONE MOVIE that you love that would SUPRISE others to know: "Identity"

ONE SONG that you know ALL the lyrics to: "Counting to 100" by Matt Wertz

The MOST RECENT song you purchased/downloaded: Flying into Daybreak by Charlie Hall...

So does anyone now care to hear my story about starbucks???

2 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger Phil Strahm said...

Just tell me the Starbucks story....and to put Stryper as an answer on this trivial "tag" game would be an injustice to the Yellow and Black Attack!

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger kate debaene said...

i definitely think i need to hear the story and see the pictures...were there pictures...there should have been pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home