Friday, March 30, 2007

My find

So yesterday while browsing the internet I ran across Hillsong.com
What did I find there, something new and exciting a new cd from Hillsong United. Unfortunately for me you can only get it in Australia right now. I searched and searched all over just to see if I could find the release date for America. No luck. I left a little disappointed, until I entered into the world of Myspace. I really dislike myspace but because my students have it, it turns out to be a good connecting point. With full knowledge United has they're own myspace page I went there looking for hope and low and behold I found three new songs that I could add as my myspace song. Imagine the excitement i felt after finding all this! So now I patiently wait watching videos on Youtube and listening to the three songs over and over hoping for that exciting day which will add a new great cd to my collection...

Also if you have time I suggest you take a look at this instructional video on swimming since summer is coming and the pools are about to open!!! Trust me it may change how you will swim forever!!

3 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Blogger Phil Strahm said...

You make fun of how I use my time and then you watch the swimming video...arguably the dumbest thing I've seen since Micah Dormann dancing around in the SOAR house with his Nomar jersey for a church camp video. (People can change the world through blogging...17% of decisions made in life are a result of information received from blogging...and stats don't lie)

BOO-YAH!

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Micah Dormann said...

is there any way we could see that video again?

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger kate debaene said...

it is FANTASTIC. i actually ordered it from australia, and i went to call you about it the other day, but i realized i lost your digits when i switched phones. :( you are gonna love it friend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home